Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 5 Replies

How far along were you when you found out?
Where were you when you found out?
Who did you tell first?
Was your pregnancy easy or hard?
What was your first thought when you saw your baby for the first time?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meegs23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM

How far along were you when you found out? 4-5 weeks both times
Where were you when you found out? In the bathroom lol

Who did you tell first?  Dh was with me for both
Was your pregnancy easy or hard? Both easy
What was your first thought when you saw your baby for the first time? DD1- I was crying- I only saw her for a minute they had to take her to the NICU for Meconium. DD2- I sobbed when they put her on my chest.  They were different experiences kwim? They were the 2 most beautiful angels :)

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:55 AM

How far along were you when you found out? about 7-8 weeks
Where were you when you found out? at home
Who did you tell first? my husband
Was your pregnancy easy or hard? easy in the beinnging then towards the end it was hard because I developed preeclampisa
What was your first thought when you saw your baby for the first time? wow i brought this lil person into the world

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

How far along were you when you found out? DS1 - the day after my first missed period so about 4 weeks, DS2 - a week after my first missed period so about 5 weeks, DS3 - a week after my first missed period so about 5 weeks
Where were you when you found out? In the bathroom for all three
Who did you tell first? DH
Was your pregnancy easy or hard? First was easy in the beginning, hard toward the end b/c of pre-eclampsia; second was in between since I had GD and pre-eclampsia and I was just uncomfortable at the end, third was like the second minus the pre-eclampsi.
What was your first thought when you saw your baby for the first time? With all three I cried and said, we did that!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

melliesmom1207
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:24 PM

How far along were you when you found out? I had a feeling around 4 weeks, but didnt have it confirmed until 6 weeks
Where were you when you found out? I was at home

Who did you tell first? I told my husband
Was your pregnancy easy or hard?  I had a difficult pregnancy. I had had 2 miscarriages before this pregnancy and it took me 2 years to carry a healthy baby. I was diagnosed with pregnancy induced hypertension at 10 weeks then at around 25 weeks I started swelling. I was not able to wear shoes my feet were so swollen and I developed carpal tunnel in both hands. Plus I was pretty pergnant in the summer so I was doubley miserable.
What was your first thought when you saw your baby for the first time? My first thought was thank God she is healthy. The first words out of my mouth were "I told you so"  We did not want to know what we were having and my mom was really hoping for a girl (my stepsister has 3 boys) but she, like everyone else, thought it was a boy and almost had me convinced it was a boy, but I knew deep down it was a girl. So after my dd was born and my mom was the one to tell me I told her I told you so.

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:29 PM

How far along were you when you found out? The first time I was 5 weeks, Second and third times I was around 7 weeks.
Where were you when you found out? Home all 3 times.
Who did you tell first? I told my Mom first with the first two and my husband first with the third!
Was your pregnancy easy or hard? They were all fairly easy. Although my middle child (My son) gave me a bit of trouble lol NOthing too bad though!

What was your first thought when you saw your baby for the first time? I was so in love with my children when I first laid eyes on them. I cried tears of joy. I anticipate having the same reaction wtih number three! Who is due in about 30 days! WOW!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)