Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you wearing?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

What are you wearing right now?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:09 PM

I'm wearing blue v neck t- shirt and gray sweatpants.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Black tee with poofy sleeves and buttons on the front, red velvet pants, black socks, black shoes. 

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

melliesmom1207
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Gray yoga pants, purple cami with lace trim and my favorite old gray sweatshirt that I have had for like 8 years.

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:25 PM

I am wearing black yoga pants and a black tank top- My 4 year old actually JUST took a pic of me since I am 36 weeks pregnant :-) i could live in my yoga pants!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

mrsJLA
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:56 PM

black track pants and a grey fitted 3/4 sleeve tee. I aways seem to wear black pants. 

Join us on

The New Jersey Moms Group!
     NJ Moms Group Mod

ThinkPink23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:48 PM

jeans and a purple blouse 

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:02 PM

You look great!

Quoting Habibti812:

I am wearing black yoga pants and a black tank top- My 4 year old actually JUST took a pic of me since I am 36 weeks pregnant :-) i could live in my yoga pants!

Lilypie

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:58 AM

Thanks! I've been feeling very large and in charge lately LOOOL. But I'm almost there!

Quoting bhwrn1:

You look great!

Quoting Habibti812:

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I feel your pain as I just had my last son in June. I was feeling so large at the end (and I had only gained 21lbs!).

Quoting Habibti812:

Thanks! I've been feeling very large and in charge lately LOOOL. But I'm almost there!

Quoting bhwrn1:

You look great!

Quoting Habibti812:

Lilypie

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:30 AM

I would say it was bad with my first becasue I gained 100 lbs. With my son HE was just a huge baby. So I shouldn't complain TOO much this time as this is a small baby and I haven't gained excessively lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)