• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday Night TV

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do you watch any shows on Monday night TV?

We watch the CBS shows: How I Met Your Mother, 2 1/2 Men, Big Bang Theory and CSI: Miami.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:07 PM

cake boss and little people big world.

meegs23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:25 PM

One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. I'm a CW whore

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 15, 2009 at 7:59 AM

I always loved How I met your Mother, 2 and a half men, and Big Bang theory. But I've been so exhausted lately I'm lucky if I make it to 2 and a half men. I am SO upset too becasue Big Bang Theory is one of my fav shows!  was so upset when they moved teh time back!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:35 AM

I LOVE Big Bang Theory. It is hilarious! If we cannot watch things, then we DVR them so we can watch them at another time. I love my DVR!

Quoting Habibti812:

I always loved How I met your Mother, 2 and a half men, and Big Bang theory. But I've been so exhausted lately I'm lucky if I make it to 2 and a half men. I am SO upset too becasue Big Bang Theory is one of my fav shows!  was so upset when they moved teh time back!

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

MadelynDEAR
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM

lol if im allowed big bang theory  my little madelyn loves to watch football....she doesnt care for cartoons...its sports that get her attention

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I really need to find out about this DVR... Do all cable companies have this? We live in a rural area and I'm not even sure if it's offered! I miss living in civilization and having cablevision :-(

Quoting bhwrn1:

I LOVE Big Bang Theory. It is hilarious! If we cannot watch things, then we DVR them so we can watch them at another time. I love my DVR!

Quoting Habibti812:

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bergencounty
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:51 AM

You can watch it on HULA: http://www.hulu.com/search?query=big+bang+theory&st=1

Quoting Habibti812:

I really need to find out about this DVR... Do all cable companies have this? We live in a rural area and I'm not even sure if it's offered! I miss living in civilization and having cablevision :-(

Habibti812
by Joni on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:17 AM
Thank you!!! I didn't know about this! Maybe I can catch up now! Awesome! I will watch tonight since 90210 is on break and biggest loser is over until January! Lol
Quoting bergencounty:

Quoting Habibti812:

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:52 PM

I would imagine that all cable companies carry some sort of DVR feature for their costumers now. Call your provider and ask. It does cost more money, though, and HULA is free! Of course, there might be shows you cannot get on HULA. My DVR can record more than one show at a time, too!

Quoting Habibti812:

Thank you!!! I didn't know about this! Maybe I can catch up now! Awesome! I will watch tonight since 90210 is on break and biggest loser is over until January! Lol
Quoting bergencounty:

Quoting Habibti812:

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)