Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shoe brands

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM
  • 7 Replies

I love shoes. I am always looking for new kinds to wear. Do you have a preferred brand? If so, what is it? Why do you like it?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meegs23
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:33 PM

I wear Tory Burch flats almost daily- they are so flippin comfortable.  My Uggs, natch, I won't even go there with my heels and boots.....

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

Habibti812
by Joni on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:36 AM

My favorite are coach shoes- I love how they look and are so comfy!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 4, 2010 at 9:19 AM

I do love all my Uggs. I have 4 pair right now and totally want more. I got a pair for the holidays, they are dressy. I love them!

Quoting meegs23:

I wear Tory Burch flats almost daily- they are so flippin comfortable.  My Uggs, natch, I won't even go there with my heels and boots.....

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM

For my sneakers I wear Nike because they are so comfortable and for my boots target and flip flops target or old navy.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I like Nine West and Kenneth Cole. For sneakers, I like Skechers.

dinper3
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM

For boots Uggs!!! Sneakers Reebok & Skechers. sandals -Nine West are my favorite!  

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jan. 4, 2010 at 7:45 PM

Uggs for the winter!

Flip flops for the summer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)