Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 1/19: Kids Age Ranges

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:49 AM
  • 7 Replies

What are your kids ages and genders? Did you plan them to be a certain amount of years apart or did it just happen that way? Are you done having children?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mom2brian
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM

My son is 3 1/2 and my daughter is due any day.  If not Friday at my c-section!!!  It just happen wasn't planning on having another, but not that I am close to my due date I couldn't be happier and yes we are done!!!

CafeMom Tickers
meegs23
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:21 AM

My girls are exactly 25 months apart.  I wanted them to be about 2 years apart and we were very fortunate enough to get pregnant quickly both times.  I'm not done- DH still needs a touch more convincing!  I'd love a boy, but I think we'll have all girls!

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:23 AM

My son just turned 4 on January 3rd. We are done but I haven't ruled out adoption in the future.

Habibti812
by Joni on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM

My daughter turned 4 in November and my son is 21 months. There is 2 years and five months between them- I definitely planned it. Our third child is 3 days old and she was a surprise. I never got my period back due to breastfeeding .

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

dottieanna29
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:31 AM

My oldest will be turning 16 in April.  My son is 4 1/2 - exactly 23 months older than his younger sister (2 1/2).

The gap between the first two was not planned - oldest dd is from my first marriage.   The difference between the second two was planned - we wanted to have two children, about 2 years apart and be done before I turned 40 (dh and I got married when I was 35).  Luckily I was able to get pregnant quickly both times.

We are definitely done.  I am now 40 (dh is 53) and I had my tubes tied during my dd's c-section.

Dorothy - Mommy to Stef, George jr and Vicki
my new blog:  www.dottiesuniverse.blogspot.com

suzgerm
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:41 PM

My dd is 2 1/2 and my ds is 13 months old.  they are 18 months apart. Yes we planned it that way and I love it!

kbpegasus
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I have one son who will be 41 this year.  Then I have 6 step children:  Mary who will be 49 this year, Tommy , Kathy, Chris, Christine 36, and Eileen 35.  (Tommy and Kathy over 40.  I think Chris just turned 40)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)