Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was everyones weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:28 AM
  • 4 Replies

We went to my moms on Sat for a bbq and it was nice. And Sunday stayed home and watched football of course! And both our teams won yayayaya! It's gonna be an awesome superbowl we are inviting the whole family over!!

Oh and I finished my tissue box cover I was working on ....

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:39 AM

Love the tissue box! So cute!

This weekend we went to a party for DH's best friend's birthday on Sat. He's turning 40. It was a nice time. But we only stayed a few hours.

Yesterday, my mom came over with an old family friend that I have not seens in many years. It was great to see her and she really enjoyed meeting my kids and DH.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:55 AM

That is so cute and my weekend was good. Friday I went and got my nails dones while my husband stay home with our son. Sat we went food and target shopping, then my fil came over to help my husband out putting in our new lights for the downstairs bathroom, and then sunday we went to home depot to get more things for the bathroom and watch football. Also on Friday me and my husband watched Halloween 2 (rob zombie verison).

meegs23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:41 AM

My friend came over Friday- we got some sushi and hung out, DH was at the Devils game.  Saturday, our friends came over with their daughter and we took them to the park so the girls could ride bikes then we ordered some pizzas.  Michael and I stayed up playing Guitar Hero till 2:30am.  Yesterday, we went to our friends house for the games.  Lots of kids, lots of fun!

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:48 AM

It was a relaxing weekend here. Saturday we went out to lunch at a local restaurant and then came home and let our son play outside with his new powered ride-on Jeep, that he got for his birthday.

Sunday we went to see The Spy Next Door. It was a cute movie....Brayden enjoyed it.

Then I made a pork roast with roasted red potatoes, sweet potatoes and onions and we relaxed the rest of the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)