Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The WIND!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

OMGoodness, it is so windy here today!!! It sounds like my house is going to up and blow away. And I know we are supposed to get some rain. I heard something about flood warnings but we usually don't have to worry too much by us. At least it is going to be warm today!

How about by you?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anthonys_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:07 AM

It's very windy over here. And we're supposed to get something like 3 inches of rain in 8 hours.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Yeah it's really windy and raining here but at least we don't have to worry about any flood warning because we don't live near any water.

meegs23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:35 AM

It's craaaaazy windy and rainy here!  Of course it has to be the day that I HAVE to go to the store!

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Holy cow, that's a lot of rain!

Quoting Anthonys_mommy1:

It's very windy over here. And we're supposed to get something like 3 inches of rain in 8 hours.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ThinkPink23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM

it was horrible here too!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)