• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Family Of The Week (1/25) .....BHWRN1

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM
  • 50 Replies

Everyone please welcome BHWRN1 as our New Jersey Family of the Week! Please tell us about yourself and post pictures if you would like. Ladies please feel free to ask questions!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Welcome Bhwrn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you do for a living??

meegs23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:29 PM

What is your favorite color?

favorite book?

movie?

song?

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

ThinkPink23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:30 PM

What is one thing that you can't live without? (besides your family of course..lol) 

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Thanks!

I am a Registered Nurse. I work in a skilled nursing facility doing assessments for Medicare. But, I have my Masters degree in Nursing Education and would like to do that very soon.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Welcome Bhwrn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you do for a living??

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Quoting meegs23:

What is your favorite color? Blue

favorite book? Ethan From

movie? Toss up: The Wedding Singer or The Princess Bride

song? Toss up: Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Tears for Fears) or The Seventh Stranger (Duran Duran)

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I'm gonna say cheese :P

Quoting ThinkPink23:

What is one thing that you can't live without? (besides your family of course..lol) 

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Thought I should introduce myself :)

I'm Brooke. Mommy to three great boys who are 6, 3 and 7 months. I live in Northern NJ with my DH of 8 years (tobether 10).

Please ask me anything :) I am NOT shy!!!

Lilypie

mrsJLA
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:15 PM

In HS were you popular, or did you have a small circle of friends, or something between?

Where did you meet your DH?

What is your favorite & least fave thing about having a house full of males lol?

Join us on

The New Jersey Moms Group!
     NJ Moms Group Mod

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

Thought I should introduce myself :)

I'm Brooke. Mommy to three great boys who are 6, 3 and 7 months. I live in Northern NJ with my DH of 8 years (tobether 10).

Please ask me anything :) I am NOT shy!!!

have you always lived in nj.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Quoting mrsJLA:

In HS were you popular, or did you have a small circle of friends, or something between?Something in between. I went to a small private school. I only had 45 people in my class so you really could not help but pretty much be friends with everyone!

Where did you meet your DH?Match.com

What is your favorite & least fave thing about having a house full of males lol?My favorite thing is that I am queen. They love to cater to me :) My least favorite, they are pigs and never clean up after themselves so it's a bit more work! LOL!

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)