Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

TOTD 2/15: Newborn Pictures

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 5:30 AM
  • 20 Replies

Did you have professional newborn pictures done? Like the ones they have at the hospital? Or did you just take all the pictures yourself? Lets see them!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 5:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2010 at 8:17 AM

The only newborn pic I have of MIkey professional are his newborn and first b-day pics. All of the other ones are taken by me or my husband.

jms124
by Jen on Feb. 15, 2010 at 8:25 AM

We didn't see the point of having them done by the hospital.  Plus, they were expensive!

Connor:

Chloe:

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Quoting jms124:

We didn't see the point of having them done by the hospital.  Plus, they were expensive!

Connor:

Chloe:

how cute.

supertech210
by Member on Feb. 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM

This was the pic I sent out as her announcement. I took it myself.

melliesmom1207
by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 9:07 AM

we had the hospital ones done, but they dont even look like her. We didnt do any other professional ones. my mom is a great photographer so she took most of the pictures. 

Hospital photo

photo taken by my mom for the announcement

ceciliam
by Lynn on Feb. 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM

We just took our own.

reasopolialy
by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I had professional pictures taken with my oldest, Reagan.  I didn't have any taken when the triplets were born since they spent almost 4 months in the NICU and by the time I brought them all home, I was too nervous to take them into public lol.

Here is the picture of Reagan from her birth announcement... she is 8 years old now.

Here are the triplets when they were a week old.  They were born at 26weeks, 3days (ignore the dates on the bottom, not sure why they aren't right).  They will be 4 years old next month.

Olivia

Alyssa

Sophia

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Quoting reasopolialy:

I had professional pictures taken with my oldest, Reagan.  I didn't have any taken when the triplets were born since they spent almost 4 months in the NICU and by the time I brought them all home, I was too nervous to take them into public lol.

Here is the picture of Reagan from her birth announcement... she is 8 years old now.

Here are the triplets when they were a week old.  They were born at 26weeks, 3days (ignore the dates on the bottom, not sure why they aren't right).  They will be 4 years old next month.

Olivia

Alyssa

Sophia

how cute and i know what you mean. my son mikey was born at 34 weeks and i was so afarid to take him outside or have people around him because of the germs but i made sure everyone washed there hands and he was cover so he woudl not get any germs on him.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I had them done with my first son and hated the way they came out. It was a waste of money! We even did the announcements and he looked so silly! With my other two sons I did them myself.

Quoting jms124:

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:26 AM

His face is exactly the same as he looks now!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

The only newborn pic I have of MIkey professional are his newborn and first b-day pics. All of the other ones are taken by me or my husband.

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN