Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

New Jersey Family of The Week....(2/15) D'voraQD

Posted by   + Show Post

Everyone please welcome D'voraQD as our New Jersey Family of the Week! Please tell us about yourself and post pictures if you would like. Ladies please feel free to ask questions!

by on Feb. 15, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Replies (31-32):
DvoraQD
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Quoting LoriAnn87:

anything plan for the summer

No, not as of now. We don't usually go away for the summer. I would love to go up to the mountains this summer though for a few days. My dh works really hard and it's hard for him to get off work :(

4.5 million Jews in America have no connection to their Jewish heritage. Become a part of a growing number of Jews who are gaining wisdom, insight, and a closeness to G-d from connecting to their Jewish heritage. E-mail me today for details! torahandtalk@aol.com

You have questions we can get you the answers!

DvoraQD
by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

Would you ever go back to school? uh...NO! lol

If you could choose any career, what would it be? I'm not sure. Ever since I could remember I have wanted to be a SAHM.  That is why I never really did much (like for college) I can't imagine doing anything else other than what I do now. B"H my husbands job enables me to stay at home. I feel very blessed for that!

4.5 million Jews in America have no connection to their Jewish heritage. Become a part of a growing number of Jews who are gaining wisdom, insight, and a closeness to G-d from connecting to their Jewish heritage. E-mail me today for details! torahandtalk@aol.com

You have questions we can get you the answers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN