Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 2/16: Kid(s) Favorite Movies

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM
  • 15 Replies

What is your kid(s) favorite movie?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
reasopolialy
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs... best movie by far  lol.  I get so excited when the kids want to watch it.  I think it's the only movie that they will all agree on.

Quoting bhwrn1:

meegs23
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM

We rotate between Madeline, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin. I threw Alice in Wonderland yesterday in the car, she was loving it.

reasopolialy
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 8:57 AM

I can't wait until Alice in Wonderland comes out in the theater.  Definitely going to see it with the kids.

Quoting meegs23:

We rotate between Madeline, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin. I threw Alice in Wonderland yesterday in the car, she was loving it.

meegs23
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:07 AM

It looks a little creepy, but I def want to see it!!!

Quoting reasopolialy:

I can't wait until Alice in Wonderland comes out in the theater.  Definitely going to see it with the kids.

Quoting meegs23:

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:15 AM

I haven't seen it yet. I didn't know it was out on dvd already. My son went to see it in 3D but it scared him. I will have to look into getting it.

Quoting reasopolialy:

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs... best movie by far  lol.  I get so excited when the kids want to watch it.  I think it's the only movie that they will all agree on.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:16 AM

The new one with Johnny Depp? I think it looks kind of scary for kids. I do want to see it, though. I like him a lot.

Quoting reasopolialy:

Quoting meegs23:

Lilypie

reasopolialy
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:26 AM

I think I would be scared to see this movie in 3D lol.  The regular DVD version is so cute though.  My kids watched it last night in the car.  Such a fun movie.

Quoting bhwrn1:

I haven't seen it yet. I didn't know it was out on dvd already. My son went to see it in 3D but it scared him. I will have to look into getting it.

Quoting reasopolialy:

Quoting bhwrn1:

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Mikey loves to watch, wall e, aliens vs monster, monster inc, cars, surf's up, pirate of the caribbean, the simpsons, dark knight, back to the barnyard, madagascar, dumbo, shark's tale, spiderman and transformers.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:39 AM

Quoting reasopolialy:

Quoting meegs23:

that looks really good but will probley wait for it to come on dvd so we can watch it with mikey.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM

My kids love Walle! That's what they named our cat! LOL!

I am glad to see someone else who watches The Simpsons with their child! I know it's not alway approriate, but my oldest loves it!

My kids like a lot of the same movies as Mikey.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Mikey loves to watch, wall e, aliens vs monster, monster inc, cars, surf's up, pirate of the caribbean, the simpsons, dark knight, back to the barnyard, madagascar, dumbo, shark's tale, spiderman and transformers.

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)