Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

TOTD 2/16: Kid(s) Favorite Movies

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your kid(s) favorite movie?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Replies (11-15):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

My kids love Walle! That's what they named our cat! LOL!

I am glad to see someone else who watches The Simpsons with their child! I know it's not alway approriate, but my oldest loves it!

My kids like a lot of the same movies as Mikey.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Mikey loves to watch, wall e, aliens vs monster, monster inc, cars, surf's up, pirate of the caribbean, the simpsons, dark knight, back to the barnyard, madagascar, dumbo, shark's tale, spiderman and transformers.

how cute. we get alot of crap from some people ( my mil) espcailly because we let Mikey watch the simpson and dark knight but we tell her and everyone else just to leave us alone about what we will let him watch because he can't watch the same thing over and over again he will get bored.

Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:46 PM
My son loves cars!!! Also anything Thomas the Tank Engine. My daughter is VERY into my little pony right now- so all of those movies. She also loves UP- and recnetly- Coraline.
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Quoting Habibti812:

My son loves cars!!! Also anything Thomas the Tank Engine. My daughter is VERY into my little pony right now- so all of those movies. She also loves UP- and recnetly- Coraline.

Mikey loves thomas but anything to do with trains he will watch,

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:27 PM

My middle guy used to like Thomas a lot, now he likes Cars better. He has soooo much Cars stuff (b/c my parents spoil him rotten).

Quoting Habibti812:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

My middle guy used to like Thomas a lot, now he likes Cars better. He has soooo much Cars stuff (b/c my parents spoil him rotten).

Quoting Habibti812:

that sounds like mikey he was for a while loves spongebob but then started to get into train alot more after he saw them on wubbzy and started to play his fisher price toy alot of more and his ride on from v tech but of corse my dumb dumb in laws go out and buy him a battery ride on train and that he is afarid of but they don't understand why he would be afiard of it when he likes train it's because he never seen a real on in person and doesn't have a battery own that makes lot of noisey so when he is over there they try to see if he will go near but he wants nothing to do so instead of taking it back and getting him soemthing they are keeping it to collect dust.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN