Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Father Threw Daughter off Bridge

Posted by   + Show Post

Father Threw Daughter off Bridge

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 17, 2010 at 5:35 AM
Replies (11-18):
chiquis
by Mirza on Feb. 18, 2010 at 12:12 AM

What an asshole =x . Ugh he makes me sick. My moms neighbor (in perth amboy) the guy and the girl were having problems. I think they separated and he had a new girl and had threatened to take the kid from her. So she threw the baby off the bridge into the river then threw herself in. =( it was horrible. She died on impact and baby pronounced dead at hospital. My ex was on the rescue team who got the bodies out.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 18, 2010 at 7:26 AM

That's horrible.

Quoting chiquis:

What an asshole =x . Ugh he makes me sick. My moms neighbor (in perth amboy) the guy and the girl were having problems. I think they separated and he had a new girl and had threatened to take the kid from her. So she threw the baby off the bridge into the river then threw herself in. =( it was horrible. She died on impact and baby pronounced dead at hospital. My ex was on the rescue team who got the bodies out.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

lmthen
by Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 7:34 AM

That son of a B**ch!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Quoting chiquis:

that's just sad.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM

he did admit to throwing the baby over and i just hope the a******** was wrong but if not I just hope they find her so the family can put her to rest and he rots for what he did.

Mikeybsmom2006
by Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 10:00 AM

This is such a sad and sickening story and I just heard this morning he lives in my town. I'm from Galloway Twp. I wonder where the grandmother lived the driscoll bridge is about an hour and 15 min from us.

Missy323
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Quoting Mikeybsmom2006:

This is such a sad and sickening story and I just heard this morning he lives in my town. I'm from Galloway Twp. I wonder where the grandmother lived the driscoll bridge is about an hour and 15 min from us.

Grandma was in East Orange.  The mother had been in court that morning to get a restraining order against him.  They hadn't served him yet. 

Anthonys_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM

I was reading that in the paper this morning. People are really sick. I'm hoping he didn't really throw his daughter in the river. It's so sad and the mother was in court trying to get  restraining order on him the same day. That's why I have a hard time trusting people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN