Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Avalanche!!!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM
  • 3 Replies

So, we have all this snow on my roof. Well, not on my roof, on our solar panels on the roof. And today is a sunny day warming up all that snow! Well, we keep having avalanches and they are scaring my greyhound. All of a sudden we hear a rumble and then "CRASH" the snow comes tumbling down off the roof! Gotta be careful when I go out the front door!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 11:57 AM

nothing has fallen off our roof we have whatever is melting dripping off the roof.

Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Oh Gosh could you imagine walking out your front door and getting a pile of snow on your head?!?!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 18, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I know! Every time I go out, I "sneak", looking up to make sure there's nothing coming down. Of course, if it's falling, I'm getting a face full of snow! LOL!

Quoting Habibti812:

Oh Gosh could you imagine walking out your front door and getting a pile of snow on your head?!?!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)