Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cabin Fever!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2010 at 3:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm so sick of the snow and winter!! I hate staying inside and I want it to be Spring already!! I want to take the kids outside and sit in the sunshine!!! I want to go on summer vacation!! lol IS anyone else with me!?!?

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Feb. 18, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom2brian
by Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I am so ready for spring!!! I can't wait to go to the park with my 3 year old and my new baby girl.

CafeMom Tickers
Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 18, 2010 at 3:46 PM

We pass the park everyday when driving my daughter to and from school and she always gets so sad. She tells me "There is still snow all over the park Mom!" Aww! I want to go so badly too lol

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 8:53 PM

i'm can't wait to go for walks again with mikey around the neighbor and to the strips malls near our house but also take him to the park not far from our house.

chiquis
by Mirza on Feb. 19, 2010 at 3:12 PM

YES YES YES me! Lol. I am sick of this weather. ATM I can't move much with my hurt leg but the kids are really aching to go out. They have new scooters and a new basketball hoop they are excited about. And I look outside see the snow and get so depressed haha.

Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 24, 2010 at 6:44 PM

My cabin fever is at an all time high for the record.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)