Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Random Opinions

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM
  • 13 Replies

Erase my answers and repost with your own...

Do you have the guts take this survey? Yes

Would you do meth if it was legalized? No

Abortion: for or against it? Against it

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Depends on who the female is

Do you believe in the death penalty? Depends on the reason

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No

Are you for or against premarital sex? For

Do you believe in God? Yes

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Yes

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? Yes

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? It's a personal choice

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? No

Should the war in Iraq be called off? Not yet

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? Yes

Do you believe in spanking children? No

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Never... my 1st boyfriend died for that flag

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? McCain

Do you think Obama will be killed? Hope not

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? Sure, it would make me feel a little safer not having to wonder

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No... it's my opinion

by on Feb. 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Erase my answers and repost with your own...

Do you have the guts take this survey? Sure!

Abortion: for or against it? Against

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Any person can be succsessful and any person can fail. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Do you believe in the death penalty? Yes

Are you for or against premarital sex? Against

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? No

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? Illegaly- yes I don't like when ANYONE comes here illegally. But I have no problem with people emmigrating here- it's what this country was built on- My Grandparents are immigrants as well as my inlaws. (But legally lol)

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? No

Should the war in Iraq be called off? Absoloutely- No reason for us to be there to begin with.

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? No

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? Obama

Do you think Obama will be killed? No

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? Yes, that's a great idea!

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Nope

finallymomof3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Abortion: for or against it? Against it...

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Nooooo...wouldnt mind the first lady as the president one day she is amazing

Do you believe in the death penalty? yess but they shouldnt be sitting for years to be put to death for something that was provide to be them...

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No bc i have no need for it

Are you for or against premarital sex? For bc you have to test out what you will be working with for the rest of ur life but you can always be a teacher lol

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Yes everyone has the right to love whom ever...men or female..

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? in a way yes but i really think they should do it the right way bc we are suffering for overcrowding and no money for families that really need it

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? noooo because she is still a child and chance are her parents would be the one to raise it so i would place the child up for adoption if i was giving the choice at age 12...

Should the war in Iraq be called off? yESS y are we over there for serious.. i have family and friends out there fight for whos rights not ours we have bigger fish to battle...

Do you believe in spanking children? yes But not to a point of harmin the child with marks just a tap thats it..

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Noooooo I'm american and have stood by my flag...

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? obama but really no matter what a president will be always look at for his work good or bad... he was left with a mess of problem u cant expect a miracle

Do you think Obama will be killed? No he is well protected and that would be sad

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? yesss the same way they took the innocent out of those children they should be humiliated

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Nope... it's my opinion

Missy323
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Abortion: for or against it? against it for myself but I do believe it should be legal.  I don't judge those who have had to make that choice.

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? nope

Do you believe in the death penalty? yes

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? don't care either way

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? illegally - yes, legally - no

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? no

Should the war in Iraq be called off? yes

Do you believe in spanking children? yes

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? if it falls on the ground its supposed to be burned, right?

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? McCain

Do you think Obama will be killed? I doubt it but I did think there would be attempts made after he was elected

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? yes

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Nope

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Abortion: for or against it? for it and against it because if a women is rape, incesnt or medical yes but if it's because she can't afford the child then no

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? no

Do you believe in the death penalty? yes

Are you for or against premarital sex? for

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? Yes

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? no she should give it up for adoption

Should the war in Iraq be called off?yes

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? nope my dad fought for this country

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? neither

Do you think Obama will be killed? don't know

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? yes

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No... it's my opinion

Anthonys_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Would you do meth if it was legalized? Um no

Abortion: for or against it? Personally I couldn't do it but I'm pro-choice

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? I don't think she could do any worse than our previous pres's

Do you believe in the death penalty? Nope they should suffer. The death penilty is the easy way out.

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Nope

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? YES!!!!!!

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? i think it's wrong that anyone moves into this country illegally

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? if she thinks she can be a good mother to the child why not... Just hope she has help

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? i think they should raise it!

Should the war in Iraq be called off? YES!!!! Bring my cousins's home!

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? YES

Do you believe in spanking children? Depends on if they deserve it. I personally Don't spank

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Nope

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? Mickey Mouse

Do you think Obama will be killed? I hope not

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? YES I would like to know who to stay away from

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Don't really care what other people think, It's my opinion

mlg871
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Abortion: for or against it? 99% of the time against - Some rare situations - for

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Depends on who the female is

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Don't care

Do you believe in God? Most of the time, sometimes I have my doubts.

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? No - see abortion question - a 12 year olds body is not even ready to carry a child - it's dangerous for her and baby.

Should the war in Iraq be called off? Yes.

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? No.

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Never...

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? McCain - maybe 10 year ago, now Obama

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? Yup. 

cocorosey
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Abortion: for or against it? Pro-Choice

Do you believe in the death penalty? No

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? I believe it should be...wish is not the word I would use.

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? No.  I do not know enough about their situation and the logistics of doing it legally...I believe there is a lot more to this issue than many of us know.

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? I do not think a twelve year old is emotionally ready to be a mother..If her family wants to offer a great deal of support in raising the child I guess it could work.

Should the war in Iraq be called off? Yes

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? No

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? No

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? No.  If you are an 18 year old boy who dates a 15 or 16 year old girl you can be legally labeled a child predator. 

Are you afraid will judge you from reading some of your answers? Afraid, no.  I am sure we will judge each other to a degree for each other's answers...part of being human.

melliesmom1207
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Abortion: for or against it? Pro choice. Personally for me it would never be an option, but I would never stop someone else from doing what they felt was best for them.

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? No.I think as long as the person does there job and tries to do what they say they are going to do gender has nothing to do with it. Many men have run this country into the ground so whats the worst a womam could do?

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? Yes I think everyone should be in this country legally. I am not against people from foriegn countries emmigrating here to have a better life but do it legally.

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? That is up to the parents and child to decide, personally I do not think she would be mentally or physically able to care for the child and if it were my daughter I would have her give it up for adoption.

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? Absolutely not. I realize underage drinking happens all the time and i myself was guilty of it, but I was never careless like kids today. I knew not to drive and i think that if it is lowered there would be a huge increase in alchohol related motor vehicle accidents.

Should the war in Iraq be called off? Yes, there is no need for us to continue to fight other peoples battles.

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? No. If someone is very ill and there was no hope for them to ever recover and they are in alot of pain then I would say let them go in peace. We do it for animals that are suffering so why is it not ok for people? 

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? There is no amount of money that could ever make me burn the American flag.

Do you think Obama will be killed? No

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? Absolutely. If you do the crime you should have to wear it like a Scarlett letter. Same goes for Rapists.

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No. I say what I feel and if someone is upset with it that is their right. I do not say things to hurt others, I just speak the truth and sometimes it hurts.

mum2boyz
by Melissa on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Abortion: for or against it? against

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? no

Do you believe in the death penalty? yes

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? no

Are you for or against premarital sex? to each their own. I understand why people wait and I actually think that's awesome!

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? no only because the word MARRIAGE is between a man and a woman and if you add same sex to that, it completely changes the meaning of the word marriage.  I do believe they have a choice to be together and legally should be allowed that, not sure what word they would use but I don't think marriage is the correct word.

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? I think it's wrong when ANYone moves to the country illegally

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? I'm not convienced a 12 year old is mature enough to raise a child but I also think it depends on the situation.

Should the war in Iraq be called off? no not yet.

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? yes

Do you believe in spanking children? it seriously depends on the situations

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? If the flag is worn out isn't it suppose to be burned?  But no I would not

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? since they were the only resonable choices McCain, but even then....

Do you think Obama will be killed? no, attempted maybe but I hope not.

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? no I think being able to look it up online is enough. 

Are you afraid will judge you from reading some of your answers? no not afraid, but judged? probably lol

in love5/24/02  Our family family in the van

My waterbabies ds1- 2/21/03smile big ds2- 9/27/04devlish ds3-6/16/07monkey My home waterbirth dd- 4/16/09smile mini

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:19 AM

Abortion: for or against it? Give the woman the choice

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Not so long as the person was qualified

Do you believe in the death penalty? Depends on the reason

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No opinion, really

Do you believe in God? I believe in something greater than myself; not sure I would call it G-d

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? I think it is wrong that anyone is moving into this country illegally

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? It's a personal choice

Should the war in Iraq be called off? I don't have the completel understanding to make this choice

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Never

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? Neither

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? Not sure; couldn't we just lock them all up?

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? I don't care

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)