Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Erase my answers and repost with your own...

Do you have the guts take this survey? Yes

Would you do meth if it was legalized? No

Abortion: for or against it? Against it

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Depends on who the female is

Do you believe in the death penalty? Depends on the reason

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No

Are you for or against premarital sex? For

Do you believe in God? Yes

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Yes

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? Yes

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? It's a personal choice

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? No

Should the war in Iraq be called off? Not yet

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? Yes

Do you believe in spanking children? No

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Never... my 1st boyfriend died for that flag

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? McCain

Do you think Obama will be killed? Hope not

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? Sure, it would make me feel a little safer not having to wonder

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No... it's my opinion

by on Feb. 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM
Replies (11-13):
akgraff
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Do you have the guts take this survey? YUP

Would you do meth if it was legalized? NO THATS HORRIBLE!

Abortion: for or against it? PERSONALLY FOR ME I WOULDN'T GET IT, BUT I'M NOT ONE TO JUDGE IF THE PARENT ISN'T CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF THE FETUS WHILE PREGNANT. I'D PREFER IT NOT TO HAPPAN.

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? DOESN'T MATTER IF THE PRESIDENT WOULD BE FEMALE OR MALE, BLACK OR WHITE, THEY HAVE TO PROVE THEY ARE GOOD LEADERS TO THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA. IF TO BE A WOMAN AND SHE HAS BEEN THE BEST YET THAT MAKES LIFE EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE :)

Do you believe in the death penalty? ITS THERE...CAN'T REALLY TAKE IT AWAY, BUT I THINK ITS GOTTEN A LOT BETTER THAN THE HANGING AND HORSE STRETCHING! BUT...DOESN'T IT SAY SOMEWHERE TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT? I'M IN NEITHER DIRECTION FOR IT.

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No. ITS ANOTHER REASON FOR PEOPLE TO ACT STUPID AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

Are you for or against premarital sex? I THINK TEENS NOW DAYS SHOULD REALLY FOCUS ON KEEPING THEIR BODIES CLEAN STAY A VIRGIN TILL THEY ARE MARRIED, TO REDUCE THE BUILD UP OF TEEN PREGNANCIES NOW DAYS. BUT IF IT HAPPANS IT HAPPANS.  AS LONG AS YOU ARE SAFE AND PROTECTED. I'M FOR IT AND AGAISNT IT LOL

Do you believe in God? YUP

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? I THINK IT SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED NOT NECASSARILY LEGALIZED.

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? YUP. SORRY, BUT THEIR GOV'T REALLY NEEDS TO WORK OUT THEIR OWN PROBLEMS. AS FOR THE IMMIGRANTS FROM WAY BACK...JUST LET EM STAY SINCE THEY'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN SOME OF US...BUT NOWDAYS...STOP COMMIING!! GET A VISA!!

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? WOW! THAT'S SOO YOUNG. PERSONAL CHOICE I AGREE.

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? EFF NO! WE ALREADY HAVE TEENS DRINKING! WANT MORE TO DRINK!

Should the war in Iraq be called off? IT WON'T BE CALLED OFF FOR QUITE A WHILE...THERES A REASON WE ARE THERE AND ITS NOT FOR JUST WHAT WE HEAR ON THE MEDIA...

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? YES!!!!!

Do you believe in spanking children? NOPE

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? HELL NO!!

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? I VOTED FOR OBAMA, BUT NEITHER SEEMED GOOD CANDIDATES HONESTLY. HOPEFULLY OUR PRESIDENT DOESN'T LET US DOWN LIKE HE HAS BEEN...

Do you think Obama will be killed? NO. BUT THAT'S A HORRIBLE QUESTION LOL

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? YESS!!! THERE ARE MORE S.PREDATORS OUT THERE THAN KILLERS AND BREAKINS...I WANT MY KIDS  TO FEEL SAFE..I WANT TO FEEL SAFE!

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? SOME MAY NOT AGREE BUT WASN'T THE POINT OF THIS TO BE OPEN AND HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS??

meegs23
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Do you have the guts take this survey? Clearly

Would you do meth if it was legalized? Meth-face gross.

Abortion: for or against it? Pro-choice

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Depends on who the female is

Do you believe in the death penalty? Yes

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? I could care less. It's not my thing

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Yes, I do. I frankly think the whole idea is ridiculous that they can't.

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? Oh yes.

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? Adoption.

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? No way. I think it should be higher lol!

Should the war in Iraq be called off? Yes

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? I'm on the fence.

Do you believe in spanking children? Yes

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Never

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? Obama, still stand by my decision.

Do you think Obama will be killed? Why would this even be a question? God forbid.

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? Sure. But, DH's friend from H.S. is listed as a sex offender for being 18 and having sex with his 17y/o gf. Her mother pressed charges- even though it was consensual.

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? I don't really care.

Mikeybsmom2006
by Member on Feb. 22, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Erase my answers and repost with your own...

Do you have the guts take this survey? Yes

Would you do meth if it was legalized? No

Abortion: for or against it? pro choice but not for me

Do you think the world would fail with a female president? no, I don't think any one race or gender could do anything better than another.

Do you believe in the death penalty? I do if there is physical evidence such as DNA, but not off circumstancial evedence

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No, I truly believe in it for medical reasons, but not BS ones, I think it could help greatly with someone on chemo that can't eat. Other then that no.

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Absoloutly, I couldn't imagine someone telling me I couldn't marr the person I loved.

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? Yes, but not just hispanics, I think if you want to live in this country you should do it the correct ways no matter where you come from.

A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? It's a personal choice, not one for me to decide

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? No, but I think the army age should be upped to 21. If you can fight a war you should be able to drink

Should the war in Iraq be called off? I think we need to try to get our soldiers out but not just pull them, it is something that will take time, but I'm hoping sooner then later. I don't like the war but I stand behind our soldiers and am so greatful

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? undecied

Do you believe in spanking children? No

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? no

Who did you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? McCain, but now that obama is in office I respect him as our president

Do you think Obama will be killed? Hope not

Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves? not sure but I would like it if they did

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No... it's my opinion

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)