Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

How to find job from home?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does anybody know how and where to find job from home? I've been trying to look online, but it's mostly scam and nothing real.

by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 1:09 PM
Replies (11-15):
njcandlemom3
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 12:09 PM

OK here is what I know if you are looking to start a Direct Sell Business...IE: make up, candles, jewelry, cooking etc.....  you first have to ask yourself a few questions....

1) Do I love the product

2) is it consumable or not

3) is there a market for it

4) what are all the start up cost ie: business kit, business cards, website, etc.

5) what is the pay (commision) for my business ( 10%, 25%,50%)

6) Is there continual training

7) how long has the company been in business

8) is there quotas to meet every month.

These are just a few.... I have been in Direct sales with Mary Kay off and on for over 20 years and love being a work at home mom.  I hope this has helped, if anyone has questions I would be more than happy to answer any questions that will  help you find you nich in what ever it is you would like to do.

bergencounty
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 11:17 AM
ChristyRenee
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Direct Sales can be a great option to work from home! I've been doing DS for almost 7 years now, but as NJCandleMom said, it can be a little or a lot of work depending on what your goals are. I think the questions she posted were fantastic and as long as you like what you are selling, choose a product that you think would be good for your area, and mesh with a good sponsor, you can really do well!

I've researched many companies and worked with a couple over the years. I would be happy to give you some input and advice ; ) Good luck!!

mommacatof3
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I do lots and lots of surveys. The pay is minimal but at least it's something.

Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 23, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Have you tried Monster.com?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)