Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know what I love so much?

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding a rogue sippy under the couch/bed/chair in someone's little purse....oh and it has milk in it.....from like 4 days ago.  Never knew it was missing.

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Replies (11-13):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 24, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Ewwww...

Quoting vettechmom88:

a little off topic yet still related, we moved a few months ago and i found part of a hotdog, complete with bun and mustard, under the couch where one of my kids had given it to the dog, and he decided to 'save it for later' i suppose. have no idea why it didnt smell or attract bugs, it had to have been there 2 months or so, from when id last shampooed the carpet, but it was just sitting there, turning green...  yum!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

meegs23
by on Feb. 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Oh hell yeah- it went in the garbage. It was a clear princess one, thankfully so that I didn't get accosted by the smell. I knew better than an attempt to salvage!

Quoting Habibti812:

This is what I did too lol I didn't even want to open it and attempt a washing as the smell may gag me!

Quoting lovemybrie:

yup...been there!! i threw the cup out b/c i was gagging so bad!!!throwing up

Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 24, 2010 at 6:29 PM

OMG THE VISUAL ON THIS ONE!! lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

Ewwww...

Quoting vettechmom88:

a little off topic yet still related, we moved a few months ago and i found part of a hotdog, complete with bun and mustard, under the couch where one of my kids had given it to the dog, and he decided to 'save it for later' i suppose. have no idea why it didnt smell or attract bugs, it had to have been there 2 months or so, from when id last shampooed the carpet, but it was just sitting there, turning green...  yum!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)