Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

has anyone taken their child to chuck e cheese? what did you like/disliked about it? i'm planning on taking my daughter on sunday when i get out of work.. i'd take her elsewhere but every place closes early and i get out of work at 3..

by on Feb. 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM
Replies (11-11):
vettechmom88
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM

we go to the one in princeton, it isnt bad, they keep it pretty clean, and ive watched and im impressed that ive never seen them fail to check hand stamps. we do always go early, though, so i suppose it could be worse if you go at a prime busy time.

in memphis where i lived 5 years ago we had several around us, and there were vast differences between them. two were awesome, clean, everything worked, the workers were nice (which i give GREAT credit to them- id be a pure bitch within 5 minutes of arriving if i had to work there for a full shift) and the other one was horrible. filthy, half the games were broken, no one was at the door half the time to either check stamps or stamp in the first place...

check google or yellow pages and make sure there isnt another once within reasonable driving distance, because if you find a good one, its a lot of fun for the kids. just be sure to take a book or something to read, so you dont go crazy!

"Never judge a man by how he treats his peers, judge him by how he treats his inferiors." ~ Albus Dumbledore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)