Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

TOTD 2/25: Kid's Snacks

Posted by   + Show Post

What kinds of snacks do your kids eat? Healthy? not healthy? What is the one thing they want that you always cave and give to them even though you know it's not good for them?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 5:26 AM
Replies (11-16):
Caradidi
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Frozen grapes, frozen bananas, dried apples and carrots with ranch! 

reasopolialy
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Frozen grapes are soooo good.  My kids would eat them all day if I let them

Quoting Caradidi:

finallymomof3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I give my kids cheese crackers and blue berry muffin bites also bananas finally Capri sun juices

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 25, 2010 at 2:22 PM

LOVE Pirate's Booty!!! Have you tried the different flavors?

Quoting meegs23:

I cave to marshmallows! E looooves the mini-ones, so twice a week she has that. Snacks here are Goldfish, pretzels, Pirate's Booty, those little fruit gummy things, Ritz with cheese, animal crackers. 

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 25, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I LOVE this stuff. Only thing is, the bags are quite small for the price. I try to get it when I have coupons or when it is on sale.

Quoting meegs23:

Awhile back I used to be able to only get it at Trader Joes or Whole Foods for like $3.99, but now you can get it at any supermarket and on sale as well. They are a healthy cheese puff thing. I don't like them that much but Michael and E eat it like it's going out of style- I have to take it away from them!

http://www.piratesbooty.com/

Quoting Habibti812:

What is Pirate's Booty?? You have piqued my curiosity! lol

Quoting meegs23:

I cave to marshmallows! E looooves the mini-ones, so twice a week she has that. Snacks here are Goldfish, pretzels, Pirate's Booty, those little fruit gummy things, Ritz with cheese, animal crackers. 

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 25, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Love frozen grapes, especially in the summer. And YUM on the frozen bananas!

Quoting reasopolialy:

Frozen grapes are soooo good.  My kids would eat them all day if I let them

Quoting Caradidi:

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)