Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Method baby products

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:18 AM
  • 10 Replies

Have any of you ever tried them? I always see them but they were a bit on the pricy side.. However I'm testing thier laundry detergent for cafemom and let me tell you I LOVE it- there wasn't one thing I don't like about it! So Now I'm thinking of trying other products from them. I see where the extra on the price comes from because the stuff is really good! Any suggestions on their stuff? I definitely want to try more of it now!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dottieanna29
by Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I use their spray cleaner and the dish soap.  I love it - the spray cleaner really works well and is much less toxic than the other stuff out there.  I love the smell of the Cucumber and the Pink Grapefruit.   They carry the stuff at Target and Shop Rite.    When I buy at Shop Rite, I usually get a coupon at the register for the next time I buy it.  Target has had it on sale once or twice.

I've never tried any of their baby products though.

Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:34 AM

ooo Pink Grapefruit probably smells good!!! I want to try the dishsoap now!! I didnt know they made that!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 9:37 AM

I use there hand soap and I just love it> Genuardi's sells the method brand too but i have never try there baby products.

meegs23
by on Feb. 25, 2010 at 10:05 AM

I used to buy the laundry detergent, but then it disappeared for awhile and I went back to Dreft.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 10:12 AM

My mil use to use there landry detergent but stop using it because I started to break out from a rash so we will never been using the detergent again.

Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 25, 2010 at 10:22 AM

The one I am using seems to be really gentle.. My daughter has SUPER sensitive skin and it's hard to find detergents that dont bother her- And she's been okay with this one so far!!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM

I use the baby/kid products. I like them. I have a wash for the baby and one for the older kids. I also have lotion for the baby. I like them. I like the way they smell. I can deal with the price b/c they are better for us and the environment. I use the handsoap in my bathrooms and kitchen. I like that a lot. I want to try the pink grapefruit spray at some point.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:40 PM

I get my Method products at Target b/c it is the cheapest there. I compared it to a few other stores before I started to purchase it.

Habibti812
by Joni on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I generally see them at Babies R Us and my grocery store. I will check at Target to see if I can get better prices. I had always wondered about them, but now that I've tried their detergent I'm hooked!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2010 at 3:49 PM

http://www.methodhome.com/

here is link to there website and were your can find there proudcts,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN