Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Declutter day!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:49 AM
  • 21 Replies

We are having a declutter day today since our house is officially listed as of Monday. It's amazing what throwing away some furniture can do! It really opens up a room!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:54 AM

I need one! We have plans today and tomorrow. I hate that it seems like we have plans every weekend! Good luck!

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Thanks! We are trying to finish up early so we can take the kids out to enjoy the day!

Quoting bhwrn1:

I need one! We have plans today and tomorrow. I hate that it seems like we have plans every weekend! Good luck!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:57 AM

It's gorgeous day! Take them out and have fun!

Quoting Habibti812:

Thanks! We are trying to finish up early so we can take the kids out to enjoy the day!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I know! Looking out the windows has been motivating me to move my butt! We've been at it since 7 am!

Quoting bhwrn1:

It's gorgeous day! Take them out and have fun!

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Anthonys_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:36 PM

it's so nice out so I decided to open the windows and do some spring cleaning today....

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:52 PM

This is a good idea- I should open some up!

Quoting Anthonys_mommy1:

it's so nice out so I decided to open the windows and do some spring cleaning today....

bhwrn1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:06 PM

That is a good idea. Wish I thought of it sooner. We are about to leave for the afternoon :(

Quoting Habibti812:

This is a good idea- I should open some up!

Quoting Anthonys_mommy1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Well there is always tomorrow!!! It's going to be beautiful tomorrow too!

Anthonys_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Yea I got the living room, Kitchen, bathroom and I'm doing my room now... Once I'm done super cleaning it's time to go food shopping lol.

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:36 PM

ugh we need to go foodshopping too!

Quoting Anthonys_mommy1:

Yea I got the living room, Kitchen, bathroom and I'm doing my room now... Once I'm done super cleaning it's time to go food shopping lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)