Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny Things Kids Say

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:07 PM
  • 14 Replies

I thought it would be fun to list the funny things our kids say. Kind of like "Kids say the darndest things". So, whose got a good one?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:08 PM

My daughter asked me Why she couldn't call God on a cell phone- I told her God doesn't have one, he doesn't need it. She said.. Hmm.. WHo is close to God.. I know! JESUS! Let's Call JESUS on HIS cell phone!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:09 PM

LOL!

Quoting Habibti812:

My daughter asked me Why she couldn't call God on a cell phone- I told her God doesn't have one, he doesn't need it. She said.. Hmm.. WHo is close to God.. I know! JESUS! Let's Call JESUS on HIS cell phone!

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:11 PM

She told me yesterday.. "Why do bees sting Mom?" I explained it was their defense mechanism.. She thought about it for a second and said "Well Mom, if I were a bee I would be a nice one and not sting any people!"

Kim24kids
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:58 PM

The other day my daughter and I were talking .

I always tell her if she drinks coffee she will stay small forever.

So we are talking and I said O honey stop growing you are getting so big!!

She says mommy I know but I have to.Then she says mommy I know what ..you should of gave me coffee in my baba when I was a baby.So I could have stayed small forever..lol...I kissed her and had tears coming out with how Cute that sounded!!!

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Awww! cute!

Quoting Kim24kids:

She says mommy I know but I have to.Then she says mommy I know what ..you should of gave me coffee in my baba when I was a baby.So I could have stayed small forever..lol...I kissed her and had tears coming out with how Cute that sounded!!!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Cute!

Quoting Habibti812:

She told me yesterday.. "Why do bees sting Mom?" I explained it was their defense mechanism.. She thought about it for a second and said "Well Mom, if I were a bee I would be a nice one and not sting any people!"

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:54 PM

So sweet!

Quoting Kim24kids:

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:56 PM

My 3 y/o: Daddy, what does mommy have for the potty?
DH: Huh?
3 y/o: Mommy has a gi-na for the potty?
DH: Yes, Mommy has a vagina.
3 y/o, to my 6 y/o: Anthony, draw a gi-na!
6 y/o: Ok. Daddy, what does a vagina look like?

reasopolialy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:26 PM

The other night, my 3 y/o would not stay in her room and go to sleep, so my husband tells her "Sophia, you need to go to bed so Mommy and Daddy can have some fun"  

She then comes back with "I want to have lots of fun too"

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM

OH MY GOSH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! This is great! lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

My 3 y/o: Daddy, what does mommy have for the potty?
DH: Huh?
3 y/o: Mommy has a gi-na for the potty?
DH: Yes, Mommy has a vagina.
3 y/o, to my 6 y/o: Anthony, draw a gi-na!
6 y/o: Ok. Daddy, what does a vagina look like?

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)