Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you like your eggs?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:13 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hoping to get some good ideas here too!! lol

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jms124
by Jen on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I'm not a big fan of eggs.  I only eat them scrambled (and they have to be almost over cooked, I won't eat them if they are wet) and deviled.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Another one??? How don't I like my eggs! I LOVE eggs:

Scrambled
Over easy
Cheesey
fritata
Omlettes
Benedict
Florentine

I could go on!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Deviled!

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:24 PM

I like poached eggs... And scrambled with cheese best- I also love deviled eggs too!

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:25 PM

I am the opposite I like them wet LOL

Quoting jms124:

I'm not a big fan of eggs.  I only eat them scrambled (and they have to be almost over cooked, I won't eat them if they are wet) and deviled.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:25 PM

I LOVE scrambled with cheese! My cousin used to make these for me when I was young and it just stuck. When I was young, I used to eat them with ketchup!

Quoting Habibti812:

I like poached eggs... And scrambled with cheese best- I also love deviled eggs too!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Ewww...I don't like wet eggs. YUCKY!

Quoting Habibti812:

I am the opposite I like them wet LOL

Quoting jms124:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:26 PM

My husband still eats his with ketchup! lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

I LOVE scrambled with cheese! My cousin used to make these for me when I was young and it just stuck. When I was young, I used to eat them with ketchup!

Quoting Habibti812:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)