Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silent Library?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:44 PM
  • 10 Replies

Have any of you seen this "gameshow" on MTV. WTH!? lol Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty rediculos!?

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Never heard of it.

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:05 PM

You are probably better off lol

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Yeah, I'm not much of an MTV fan.

Quoting Habibti812:

You are probably better off lol

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

melliesmom1207
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I have seen it and all I want to know is is it really worth it? The cash prize really isnt all that great.

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I know! They have to split it between quite a few people and GOSH the things they make them do!

Quoting melliesmom1207:

I have seen it and all I want to know is is it really worth it? The cash prize really isnt all that great.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

chiquis
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 3:20 AM

I dont like it at all. I swear they let them slide with too much noise!! Its not fair lol. And the challenges are SO stupid imo.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 7, 2010 at 6:54 AM

Well, now you have all piqued my interest in this show. What time is it on and what day?

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:14 AM

I KNOW!!! I wonder who sits around and comes up with this stuff!

Quoting chiquis:

I dont like it at all. I swear they let them slide with too much noise!! Its not fair lol. And the challenges are SO stupid imo.

Habibti812
by Joni on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:15 AM

I am not sure of it's regular time.. But it was on last night when I posted this lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

Well, now you have all piqued my interest in this show. What time is it on and what day?

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:16 AM

Oh, ok, thanks.

Quoting Habibti812:

I am not sure of it's regular time.. But it was on last night when I posted this lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)