Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite NJ spas?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

Spa Week is coming, April 12-18! Discounts on various spa services. What are your favorite NJ spas?

by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Mar. 28, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Metropolis in Princeton & The Day Spa in Hillsborough

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 28, 2010 at 5:30 PM

The Foutain Spa in The Shops at Riverside in Hackensack. It's two minutes from my house. They are pricey, but their services are really great. There is also one in Ramsey, but I hae never been to it.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Tantrum and toppers spa.

MommyCircle
by Member on Mar. 28, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I love this spa! They are pricey though. Can't go there very often!

Quoting bhwrn1:

The Foutain Spa in The Shops at Riverside in Hackensack. It's two minutes from my house. They are pricey, but their services are really great. There is also one in Ramsey, but I hae never been to it.

meegs23
by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I have always gone to the Short Hills Hilton, but we did the couples massage at The Fountain and it was fab.

A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.  - Coco Chanel

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 28, 2010 at 9:41 PM

I was at the Short Hills Hilton for a massage and facial once. It was really nice. DH and I spent our anniversary on the executive floor one year. I love that little room they have with the drinks and such, so great!

Quoting meegs23:

I have always gone to the Short Hills Hilton, but we did the couples massage at The Fountain and it was fab.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Baby-4-D
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 12:38 AM

The Fountain at Riverside... is that at all associated with The Fountain in Ramsey? I've been to the latter and found it to be not all that great. The facial was fine, but shorter than the hour I paid for, and their hospitality left something to be desired.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Mar. 29, 2010 at 5:28 AM

Yes, they are the same.

Quoting Baby-4-D:

The Fountain at Riverside... is that at all associated with The Fountain in Ramsey? I've been to the latter and found it to be not all that great. The facial was fine, but shorter than the hour I paid for, and their hospitality left something to be desired.

Lilypie

Caitlynnsmom99
by Member on Mar. 29, 2010 at 9:29 AM

My Favorite Spa is

ZANYA SPA in Lambertville NJ

easter egg

ceciliam
by Lynn on Apr. 6, 2011 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)