Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 4/1: Your Birthday

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:28 AM
  • 22 Replies

How do you usually celebrate your birthday?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:25 AM

I usually forget my birthday!!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I usaully don't do anything for my birthday it's just another day to me.

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM

my hubby usually plans a little something with our friends...drinks,dinner, some dancing. for my 30th, he surprised me with a limo ride into the city with a bunch of friends. we went to a bar that had an 80's theme. we rocked out most of the night! it was the best bday ever!!

suzgerm
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM

usually some special dinner and drinks.  we are usually down the shore on my birthday.

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:41 AM

This is sweet! What a great hubby!

Quoting lovemybrie:

my hubby usually plans a little something with our friends...drinks,dinner, some dancing. for my 30th, he surprised me with a limo ride into the city with a bunch of friends. we went to a bar that had an 80's theme. we rocked out most of the night! it was the best bday ever!!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Nice! Before we got married we always used to go on vacation somewhere for my birthday!! My 19th we went to Wildwood!

Quoting suzgerm:

usually some special dinner and drinks.  we are usually down the shore on my birthday.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM

LOL! I celebrate for a week! I love to go out to eat, watch movies, have a few drinks. It's all fun!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:58 AM

:(

Quoti:(ng Habibti812:

I usually forget my birthday!!

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Culture Club?

Quoting lovemybrie:

Lilypie

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:09 AM

no it was a small bar with a dance room downstairs, ill have to ck on the name! culture club was remodeling or something when he tried makin reservations.... that would have been so much fun to go there!! theres a place in Old Bridge called The Breakfast Club, its fun there too!      thebreakfastclub80.com   i think is the website :D

Quoting bhwrn1:

Culture Club?

Quoting lovemybrie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)