Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's going to be a beautiful day!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:39 AM
  • 15 Replies

And of course I wake up with a sore throat and feeling crappy!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH! Hopefully I start to feel better as the day goes on becasue I really want to spend time outside with the kids!

How are you all today?

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lvaughn26
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:43 AM

Feeling a little tired. My 2 yr old decided to wake up at 3am and stayed up for about 2 hours. We'll go outside today after nap time. I hope you start to feel better. This weather is going to be too good to be stuck inside.

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Ugh I hate when they think it's party time in the middle of the night!! lol And THank you! I hope I do too- I really don't want to be stuck in here all day!!!

Quoting lvaughn26:

Feeling a little tired. My 2 yr old decided to wake up at 3am and stayed up for about 2 hours. We'll go outside today after nap time. I hope you start to feel better. This weather is going to be too good to be stuck inside.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Drink some OJ!

Wish I could enjoy the beautiful day, but, alas, I must work :(

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Orange juice helps wiht a sore throat? Really!? i have some in the fridge too! lol I have a throat drop now. I HATE sore throats. I'd rather have any other symptom than a sore throat ! I HATE THEM!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Drink some OJ!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:58 AM

I meant for the vitamin C effects! LOL! No sore throat garggle with warm salt water and take Tylenol. Best remedy EVER! But it could be from post nasal drip if you have allergies, so you might be better off taking a decongetant/antihistamine if it's that.

Quoting Habibti812:

Orange juice helps wiht a sore throat? Really!? i have some in the fridge too! lol I have a throat drop now. I HATE sore throats. I'd rather have any other symptom than a sore throat ! I HATE THEM!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Drink some OJ!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:59 AM

i hope you feel better!!!feel better

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Thank you! I stopped to get a Dunkin Donuts coffee and it's helped a LITTLE. Like I don't feel full out sick- but not fantastic either- I think we'll stil make it to the park!

Quoting lovemybrie:

i hope you feel better!!!feel better

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Thank you for the tips!! My Mom thinks it could be allergies too .. I never really get them but I do have some drip going on so who knows! My Mom also told me the salt water. She always says that for a sore throat lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

I meant for the vitamin C effects! LOL! No sore throat garggle with warm salt water and take Tylenol. Best remedy EVER! But it could be from post nasal drip if you have allergies, so you might be better off taking a decongetant/antihistamine if it's that.

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Drink some OJ!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Listen to your mom, she knows what she's talking about! LOL!

Quoting Habibti812:

Thank you for the tips!! My Mom thinks it could be allergies too .. I never really get them but I do have some drip going on so who knows! My Mom also told me the salt water. She always says that for a sore throat lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Drink some OJ!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I know! I wish she didn't move to Florida :-( I hate her being so far away. Esp when I don't feel well!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Listen to your mom, she knows what she's talking about! LOL!

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Drink some OJ!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)