Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

East Brunswick Moms

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM
  • 3 Replies

Our family's just moved to NJ and we've started a new Music Together program in East Brunswick.  I'm looking for advice on how to get the word out to EB moms.  Are there great play places?  Maybe an EB MOMS Club?  We'd love to do some free demos for moms groups I just don't know how to find them here.  Hope this doesn't sound "sell-y".  Appreciate any advice.  Thanks!  PS - Music Together is Music & Movement for 0-5 year olds along with the grown-ups who love them.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:46 AM

I think we have some East Brunswick Moms in here- Maybe they will have some tips!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Can you advertise in the local paper?

I attend MT with my 3 y/o and he loves it. We just did two sememsters and now we're taking a break. It really is a great program.

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:05 PM

This is a good idea! Have you tried googling too? Maybe something will come up that way!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Can you advertise in the local paper?

I attend MT with my 3 y/o and he loves it. We just did two sememsters and now we're taking a break. It really is a great program.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)