Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner 4/1?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM
  • 15 Replies

Have you already eaten? What did you have?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunshine201
by Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM

We are ordering pizza to celebrate my son getting his license today!  : )

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:54 PM

congratulations I was thinking apizza myself but then I rememberd I can't have it b/c it's Passover :(

Quoting Sunshine201:

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:03 PM

We are having leftover chili!

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Congratulations to your son!

Quoting Sunshine201:

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

ajh05
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM

It's a pizza night here... it's too nice of a day to spend cooking lol  My sister in law is coming over with her kids so it will be a party! haha

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:15 PM

ARGH! Everyone having pizza! That's my favorite food!!!!! I am ordering it Tuesday night when Passover is done! LOL!

We had Burger King, cause the kids begged. They had chicken nuggets and french fries (shocker, right?) and I had a hamburger without the bun (not as exciting, but I was proud of myself for getting rid of it. And I had some french fries.

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:58 PM

we had chicken with fettuccine

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Sounds good!!

Quoting lovemybrie:

we had chicken with fettuccine

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Mine always get the same! "with dip" lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

ARGH! Everyone having pizza! That's my favorite food!!!!! I am ordering it Tuesday night when Passover is done! LOL!

We had Burger King, cause the kids begged. They had chicken nuggets and french fries (shocker, right?) and I had a hamburger without the bun (not as exciting, but I was proud of myself for getting rid of it. And I had some french fries.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Love leftover chili. Or any chili for that matter! LOL!

Quoting Habibti812:

Congratulations to your son!

Quoting Sunshine201:

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)