Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

where is the best place for you to go in jersey in summertime?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM
  • 26 Replies

I love Ocean City,the boardwalk.....i love their snacks too. Where else can you have fun without spending much this summer?

by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:00 PM

I love Wildwood and Seaside!! Those are my favorite places to go in the summertime!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Van Saun Park. The zoo is cheap if you are a BC resident and not too much more if you are not. It's small, but there's a great park across the street and a carousel and in the summertime they have donkey rides behind the park.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Turtleback zoo.

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Van Saun Park is nice too!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Van Saun Park. The zoo is cheap if you are a BC resident and not too much more if you are not. It's small, but there's a great park across the street and a carousel and in the summertime they have donkey rides behind the park.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:02 PM

I want to go here this year!!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Turtleback zoo.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Land of Make Believe is fun- And you can pack lunches and picnic there to save on costs- My kids love it there.

iamgabriela
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:05 PM

How about places near south jersey?I've been here for only a year and i am not familiar with the places. My sister will be coming this June and I am thinking of places to go.:) thanks everyone for your responses.

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I have heard storybook land in Egg Harbor (I believe) is GREAT!

jms124
by Jen on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Quoting iamgabriela:

How about places near south jersey?I've been here for only a year and i am not familiar with the places. My sister will be coming this June and I am thinking of places to go.:) thanks everyone for your responses.

Where are you at in South Jersey?

I like the Cape May Zoo.

Follow my sewing blog here

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Cape May Zoo rocks. And, it is just a donation, so you can get in for free if you don't want to pay the donation (which I always do, I think it's $5).

Quoting jms124:

Quoting iamgabriela:

Where are you at in South Jersey?

I like the Cape May Zoo.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN