Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jersey Moms New Jersey Moms

Which Beach?

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  • 16 Replies

Do you go to the beach? Which one do you like?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg871
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 12:42 PM

If we are jsut going for the day we usually go to stone harbor.  I'ts nice, it's clean and more on the quiet side.   

If we are going for a weekend then we'll got to Ocean City or wildwood were there are more places to stay and things to do. 

cardys
by Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Point Pleasant is my favorite

mom2queenie2004
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I'm a Seaside Heights girl.

Habibti812
by Joni on Apr. 15, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Wildwood and Seaside

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Yes love the beach. We have a condo in OCM (in laws time share) and it's located with in walkign distance of the beach so we are pretty much there almost everyday but if we don't get down to OCM we like to go to OC, The woods (wildwoods), Seaside Heights, Cape may and LBI.

shanda0914
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 12:53 PM

I always go to seaside

house_wife
by on Apr. 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM

my vaca house is in Belmar

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Apr. 15, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Pt Pleasant and Sandy Hook

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 15, 2010 at 3:12 PM

I like Point Pleasant. I'd love to take a day trip there this summer but DH doesn't have any time to take off during the week :( I don't want to go there on a weekend b/c it's too crazy to drive down there.

Quoting cardys:

Point Pleasant is my favorite

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Apr. 15, 2010 at 3:13 PM

I like Wildwood. We'll be going there in September. I can't wait to take the kids. My oldest was there when he was 10 months old but hasn't been since.

Quoting Habibti812:

Wildwood and Seaside

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)