Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confessions ...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:16 PM
  • 0 Replies

come on share some lol.

Imma start with an embarassing story (which are also VERY much welcome here lol anything to make me giggle haha)

It was a Sunday morning and my mother was BUGGING me to go with her to Rahway market. She loves browsing there for junk lol. Anyways I had gone out with friends the night before and didn't exactly feel like going but she insisted. So we go. Me her my step father and my daughter. I am not feeling good but I go with it. And then my daughter asked me for an icee. So I get in line. I am next when I feel the vomit coming up ... I try hard AS HELL to stop it .. swallow it whatever .. but it was too much! I throw up chunks all over the guy in front of me .. and the ice cream man too! Someone gave me napkins and I cleaned off a bit .. ran to the car and hid there till we left. =( worst day ever lol.

Now for a confession ... ok I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID. Compared to now where I am older and stupid lmao. So my ex bf cheated on me and I wasn't happy about it at all. So me and my sisters (having 3 sisters can be nice SOMETIMES lol) decide to mess with him a bit. We put jelly on maxi pads and stuck them all over his car. =x I know. Not cool lol. But it was funny at the time. We put a ton on there. Next time I saw him .. he said thanks for making me late for work since I had to clean my car first. HAHA oh well thats what you get moron lol.

Ok your turn ....

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)