Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your day?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM
  • 14 Replies

What did everyone do today?

We went to play mini gold and then to cici's. Justin cheated a lot at mini golf and claims he won haha.

And tomorrow I am going to six flags with my sister and SIL. If your my facebook friend expect pics to randomly be uploaded haha.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:46 AM

We have been down the shore since yestrday friends of ours have a house down here and invited us to come down for the week. We will be going home tomorrow sometime. We went to the beach and boards yestrday today we are going to do to Ocean city.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 12:00 PM

We got the kids ready for my parents in the morning. Then when they picked them up, DH and I went to Whole Foods, Shoprite and Destination Maternity. Then it was home to hang at the tiki bar. We did frozen margaritas and grilled ribs and veggies. We were out there until almost 10pm! I drank too much and now I'm nursing a small hangover. I am too old to drink :(

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I was wondering if you were away b/c you were not around as much. I hope you are having fun. Good weather for it.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

We have been down the shore since yestrday friends of ours have a house down here and invited us to come down for the week. We will be going home tomorrow sometime. We went to the beach and boards yestrday today we are going to do to Ocean city.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

I was wondering if you were away b/c you were not around as much. I hope you are having fun. Good weather for it.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I really don't come on here on the weekend as much as I do during the week. I make my daily post and check out what has been posted and commen then log off and go onto facebook. We are having a blast and the weather is great.

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Too hot and humid, we went to Clifton and had a bbq. And i had a fight with my sister because she sucks. Well not a fight, she just pissed me off lol

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Oh no! I hope everything is ok.

Quoting Habibti812:

Too hot and humid, we went to Clifton and had a bbq. And i had a fight with my sister because she sucks. Well not a fight, she just pissed me off lol

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Well I haven't spoken to her since New Years Eve. Everything was fine then no problems (WE've never been SUPER close, but you know... we are sisters so tried to make it work) However Meerkat was born the 15th of January. No phone call, no text, no email , no visit, no gift. NOTHING. No acknowledgement of the birth of the baby AT ALL./ And she lives like 30 minutes away so it's not like she couldn't come. SO obviously bad blood there. But anyways my bday always falls on or around memorial day. SO she knows EVERY year my Dad has a bbq on Memorial day weekend for my birthday where they have cake and gifts for me and such. This year my bday is actually ON memorail day. So what does she do!? Invite EVERYONE that normally goes to my Dad's (INcluding my Dad) for my birthday to her house. And obviously doesn't invite me my husband and kids. I fucking hate her excuse my language.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Habibti812:

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

ajh05
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Today I bought my grandmother to the NICU to meet Gianna for the first time!!! It was a lot of fun and special to see her with her 2nd great-grandchild.  Than Addy and I drove her back to her nursing home in NY state.  

Yesterday was Addison's first birthday party... lots of fun had by everyone.  

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:27 PM

How special for your Grandmother!!! Awesome!

Glad Addison's party went well :-)

Quoting ajh05:

Today I bought my grandmother to the NICU to meet Gianna for the first time!!! It was a lot of fun and special to see her with her 2nd great-grandchild.  Than Addy and I drove her back to her nursing home in NY state.  

Yesterday was Addison's first birthday party... lots of fun had by everyone.  

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM

That's terrible. I don't have siblings so I have never had to go through this. I imagine it's really tough. And that wasn't very nice of her. Is that why you had the fight?

Quoting Habibti812:

Well I haven't spoken to her since New Years Eve. Everything was fine then no problems (WE've never been SUPER close, but you know... we are sisters so tried to make it work) However Meerkat was born the 15th of January. No phone call, no text, no email , no visit, no gift. NOTHING. No acknowledgement of the birth of the baby AT ALL./ And she lives like 30 minutes away so it's not like she couldn't come. SO obviously bad blood there. But anyways my bday always falls on or around memorial day. SO she knows EVERY year my Dad has a bbq on Memorial day weekend for my birthday where they have cake and gifts for me and such. This year my bday is actually ON memorail day. So what does she do!? Invite EVERYONE that normally goes to my Dad's (INcluding my Dad) for my birthday to her house. And obviously doesn't invite me my husband and kids. I fucking hate her excuse my language.

Quoting bhwrn1:

Quoting Habibti812:

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)