Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GOOD MORNING to another BEAUTIFUL day!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:27 AM
  • 12 Replies

Garage sale day for us!!! What are you going to do?

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Good Luck with your garge sale. We are still down the shore and will be coming home tomorrow. Probley go to the boards later on.

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 7:46 PM

It was way too hot and humid today!!!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 7:52 PM

It was hot and humid today. We were indoors almost the whole day for a party. But I still love the warm weather!

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on May. 2, 2010 at 7:55 PM

2day we hung out and relaxed. stayed indoors most of the day! too hot!!!

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 7:57 PM

It was terribly humid!! How was the party!?!?

Quoting bhwrn1:

It was hot and humid today. We were indoors almost the whole day for a party. But I still love the warm weather!

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I hear you! Everyone was outside at my in laws but I sat inside (they don't have central air so no AC right now which was rough = but there was fan at least! ) lol

Quoting lovemybrie:

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on May. 2, 2010 at 7:59 PM

thank goodness for the fan!! ;)

Quoting Habibti812:

I hear you! Everyone was outside at my in laws but I sat inside (they don't have central air so no AC right now which was rough = but there was fan at least! ) lol

Quoting lovemybrie:

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 7:59 PM

I KNOW! It was bad enough with it lol

Quoting lovemybrie:

thank goodness for the fan!! ;)

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting lovemybrie:

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:45 PM

It was a very nice get together. The kids were a little nuts, but not as bad as they could have been.

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:47 PM

That's good. It was really hot and humid today which could have made for some cranky kids too! I know mine were a bit moody due to the heat - esp the baby.

Quoting bhwrn1:

It was a very nice get together. The kids were a little nuts, but not as bad as they could have been.

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)