• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTD 5/2: Sleeping In

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:25 AM
  • 18 Replies

What does "sleeping in" mean in your house?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:25 AM

sleeping pass 9.

Baby-4-D
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Sleeping later than 7 on weekends, 6 on weekdays.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM

:) Sounds like my life!

Quoting Baby-4-D:

Sleeping later than 7 on weekends, 6 on weekdays.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Sleeping past 7! If I make it to 7 Im like WOO I got to sleep in! Remember when noon was sleeping in!?!? LoL

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 7:53 PM

You know, I never really slept late all my life, but I could at least sleep until 9 before kids! Now I am like you, happy to make it to 7am!

Quoting Habibti812:

Sleeping past 7! If I make it to 7 Im like WOO I got to sleep in! Remember when noon was sleeping in!?!? LoL

Lilypie

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:01 PM

I remember when Husam and I first got married we'd sleep until noon on weekends! I was SO bad to get up for work on the weekdays lol we used to argue every morning! (We only had one car at the time and car pooled!)

Quoting bhwrn1:

You know, I never really slept late all my life, but I could at least sleep until 9 before kids! Now I am like you, happy to make it to 7am!

Quoting Habibti812:

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on May. 2, 2010 at 8:14 PM

if my girls sleep until 9

ajh05
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Sleeping until 9... hasn't happened in a while.  Usually Addy's up by 8... depends on when we put her to bed.  

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM

See, with my kids, it doesn't matter what time you put them to bed, they are still up at the crack of dawn! On New Years, my middle guy didn't go to bed until about 1:30am. He was up at 6!!!

Quoting ajh05:

Sleeping until 9... hasn't happened in a while.  Usually Addy's up by 8... depends on when we put her to bed.  

Lilypie

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Every since Mikey slept thougth the night we have always gotten up best 9 and now that he is 2 it's still great sleeping in pass 9.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)