Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner 5/2?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:00 PM
  • 12 Replies

What did you do for dinner on this hot, humid day?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:03 PM

We had bbq for lunch/dinner

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:08 PM

We didn't have lunch or dinner, we had somethiang somewhere in between since the party was at 2pm. We started eating at 3pm. We had pasta, salad and then I had eggplant. It was ok, not so great. I am hungry now and I'm trying to figure out what to eat.

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:09 PM

I'm eating some peanuts because had one of those in-betweens too and I'm hungry!

Quoting bhwrn1:

We didn't have lunch or dinner, we had somethiang somewhere in between since the party was at 2pm. We started eating at 3pm. We had pasta, salad and then I had eggplant. It was ok, not so great. I am hungry now and I'm trying to figure out what to eat.

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on May. 2, 2010 at 8:12 PM

we had left over baked ziti. yummo!!

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I love baked ziti! Sounds delicious!

Quoting lovemybrie:

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:20 PM

YUM!

Quoting lovemybrie:

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:20 PM

not in the mood for peanuts. Gonna go look at what we have now!

Quoting Habibti812:

I'm eating some peanuts because had one of those in-betweens too and I'm hungry!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:27 PM

My friend made a fest of food from crab, crab cakes, lobster, lobster ravoils, steak, chicken, corn on the cob, string beans and lots of dessert.

ajh05
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM

We had party leftovers from yesterday.  I refuse to cook until they are all gone

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Wow! Sounds great!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

My friend made a fest of food from crab, crab cakes, lobster, lobster ravoils, steak, chicken, corn on the cob, string beans and lots of dessert.

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)