• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:02 PM
  • 13 Replies

Who here remembers Murky Dismal? And Lurky? Murky and Lurky!??! LOOOOOOOOLlaughing

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemybrie
by Jeannine on May. 2, 2010 at 8:05 PM

OMG rainbow brite!!!!!!!laughing

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:08 PM

bwhahahah YES! lol

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Never watched it :(

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:09 PM

REALLY!?!?!?!? That was one of my favorite shows! I was even one of the sprites once for Halloween! Twink! The white one! I think that was it's namelol

Quoting bhwrn1:

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Just wasn't my thing. Also, I think I am a little older so it didn't really fall at the right time.

Quoting Habibti812:

REALLY!?!?!?!? That was one of my favorite shows! I was even one of the sprites once for Halloween! Twink! The white one! I think that was it's namelol

Quoting bhwrn1:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM

That is true... You know what's an old show (probably before your time even) HR Pufnstuf. I bought my kids that dvd and they LOVE it!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Not before my time at all. I used to watch it!

Quoting Habibti812:

That is true... You know what's an old show (probably before your time even) HR Pufnstuf. I bought my kids that dvd and they LOVE it!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM

It's really a cute show!! I got them the full length movie one and they just love it!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Not before my time at all. I used to watch it!

Quoting Habibti812:

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM

My friend's daughter loves rain bow brite.

chiquis
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Rainbow brite is so purty!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)