Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had to share...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM
  • 17 Replies

My 3 1/2 y/o is potty trained!!!! WHOOT! I thought for sure it would take him longer b/c he was giving us such a hard time with going pee on the potty,but he has been dry for the last two days (he has been poop trained for almost two weeks). No more pull ups! Tonight is his first night sleeping in underwear! Wish us luck that he doesn't have an accident.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Brooke that is AWESOME! He deserves some type of prize for doing so awesome!!!!

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Oh and good luck on overnight!

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on May. 2, 2010 at 8:16 PM

awesome! thats great!!! GOOD LUCK!!! my 17 mth old has started going pee pee on the potty! whoo hoo! i hope she keeps her interest! not like my oldest who wasn't potty trained until she was 4!!!! LOL

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM

That is AWESOME! Sami seemed interested but I think he thinks it's more of a game. We aren't really getting anywhere!

Quoting lovemybrie:

awesome! thats great!!! GOOD LUCK!!! my 17 mth old has started going pee pee on the potty! whoo hoo! i hope she keeps her interest! not like my oldest who wasn't potty trained until she was 4!!!! LOL

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Well, I told him that we could go to the store on Wed to get new big boy undewear (he has a bunch but they are from Anthony and a few that my mom and dad bought him but he has never gotten to pick them out himself). I think that will be a treat. And, while we are there I may let him pick out a toy or something. But DH wanted to do something at the end of the week if he really is completely trained so I might have to wait on the toy.

Quoting Habibti812:

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Oh, and the best part, only one left in diapers! WHOOT!

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 2, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Good for him! I know Nadia always loves panty shopping lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

Well, I told him that we could go to the store on Wed to get new big boy undewear (he has a bunch but they are from Anthony and a few that my mom and dad bought him but he has never gotten to pick them out himself). I think that will be a treat. And, while we are there I may let him pick out a toy or something. But DH wanted to do something at the end of the week if he really is completely trained so I might have to wait on the toy.

Quoting Habibti812:

Proud Momma to the prince and princess (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM

That's great. We probley will start after the summer potty training Mikey.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Thanks!

Quoting Habibti812:

Oh and good luck on overnight!

Lilypie

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 2, 2010 at 8:42 PM

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. My oldest started early (18 months) and then at 2 years, he was done with the potty until 3 1/2 and wasn't fully trained until 4 1/2. It was sooooo frustrating!

Quoting lovemybrie:

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)