Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When are your kids done with school for the summer?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

What's the last day of school?!

We should get some playgroups going for the summer!

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sunshine201
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:50 PM

My kids last day is the 23rd of June.... But they are actually going to miss the last three days as we are leaving for Bermuda on the 19th..

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 24, 2010 at 12:54 PM

This is my daughters last day too! Lucky  you! Have an awesome time in Bermuda! That sounds great!

Quoting Sunshine201:

My kids last day is the 23rd of June.... But they are actually going to miss the last three days as we are leaving for Bermuda on the 19th..

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 24, 2010 at 1:22 PM

A's last day is June 23rd. He will be off Thurs and Fri and then starts daycamp on June 28th! My other two kids don't have off as daycare goes year round.

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM

The 23rd seems to be the popular end date! I know Clifton gets out this day too.

Quoting bhwrn1:

A's last day is June 23rd. He will be off Thurs and Fri and then starts daycamp on June 28th! My other two kids don't have off as daycare goes year round.

Iamme21
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:23 PM

My kids get done June 30th

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 24, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Is anyone else looking forward to summer vacation as much as I am!? lol I won't have to be driving back and forth everyday for a few months!

jalod
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:50 PM

I believe it's the 21st of June for us.

ajh05
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:37 PM

My sister graduates June 24th... the school that I work at gets out on the 25th, has a week off then the summer school starts.  But I'm still on maternity/family emergency leave so I'm off all summer and don't have to go back until september.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)