Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Britney Murphey's husband dies.

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:58 PM
  • 15 Replies

Did you guys hear about this? The situation is eeriely similar to how she died 5 months ago!

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:59 PM

i saw in on comcast home page.

meegs23
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:12 PM

I didn't see it anywhere!

bhwrn1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:21 PM

So weird.

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 24, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I saw it on celeb's twitter pages this morning , then checked TMZ and other news sites. I couldn't believe it!

Quoting meegs23:

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

meegs23
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:51 PM

I found it- it was buried back a bit on the sites.  Really weird....

Quoting Habibti812:

I saw it on celeb's twitter pages this morning , then checked TMZ and other news sites. I couldn't believe it!

Quoting meegs23:

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 24, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I thought it was pretty strange too! And her mother found both of them! I'd want to move out of that house so freaking bad!

Quoting meegs23:

I found it- it was buried back a bit on the sites.  Really weird....

Quoting Habibti812:

Quoting meegs23:

JMT917
by New Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I had not heard. It is so sad.

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 24, 2010 at 2:39 PM

It is such a shame. I believe he was only 39.. But they said he did have heart issues.

Quoting JMT917:

bhwrn1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:01 PM

I thought I read it was on his 40th birthday.

Quoting Habibti812:

It is such a shame. I believe he was only 39.. But they said he did have heart issues.

Quoting JMT917:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

ReganChris
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:04 PM

I thought maybe the mom say dollar signs but supposedly he wasn't even in her will so maybe he was guilty from something that happened to brittany or just depressed and decided to go to.. or it's a HUGE coincidence... (I learned all this from the two minutes I was on facebook today) :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)