• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wonderful Wednesday!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:53 AM
  • 17 Replies

What is on the agenda for today?

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 26, 2010 at 7:56 AM

Taking A to school in a few minutes. Then we'll come back and clean up a bit. I have to do laundry in a serious way. Gonna go to Target today, but not sure when. Hoping to take B outside when the baby is napping.

Iamme21
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Do some laundry then just trying to stay cool the rest of the day. 90 too hot for me.bad

jen113000
by Jenna on May. 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Might take my boys to the park around 10am.... and we'll hopefully be going to the carnival after dinner!!!

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:07 AM

going swimmiing

finallymomof3
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I have to finish up what left of my house work bc i dont want to do it during my 4 day weekend.... i did some major cleaning yesterday and this morning

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 26, 2010 at 12:15 PM

I'm not a fan of the intense heat etiher!

Quoting Iamme21:

Do some laundry then just trying to stay cool the rest of the day. 90 too hot for me.bad

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on May. 26, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Oh nice! I love carnivals! I can't wait until they start up around here!

Quoting jen113000:

Might take my boys to the park around 10am.... and we'll hopefully be going to the carnival after dinner!!!

Habibti812

I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!

Quoting finallymomof3:

I have to finish up what left of my house work bc i dont want to do it during my 4 day weekend.... i did some major cleaning yesterday and this morning

Habibti812

I love love Target!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Taking A to school in a few minutes. Then we'll come back and clean up a bit. I have to do laundry in a serious way. Gonna go to Target today, but not sure when. Hoping to take B outside when the baby is napping.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on May. 26, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Got about 40 minutes outside before baby woke up. Getting ready for naps soon. Then I can do some laundry!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)