Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teresa Giudice/ Skinny Italian....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM
  • 31 Replies

is going to be at my local Barnes & Noble on June 13th. I'm almost considering going:)

Teresa Giudice
Skinny Italian: Eat It and Enjoy It -- Live La Bella Vita and Look Great Too!

Author Event
Sunday June 13, 2010 2:00 PM

Freehold
3981 US Hwy 9, Freehold, NJ 07728, 732-409-2929

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM

It looks like she cooks it and hubby eats it!! LOL She's way too skinny to eat like a real Italian!!! Or she's got incredible genes.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:56 PM

This is true! LOL!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

It looks like she cooks it and hubby eats it!! LOL She's way too skinny to eat like a real Italian!!! Or she's got incredible genes.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Neat! I haven't watched much of her.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Haha! The show is so addicting!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Neat! I haven't watched much of her.

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:36 PM

i wanted to see her when she came to our book store in Bridgewater, but of course i totally forgot and missed her :( her book looks pretty good though, i might have to look into it :)

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:38 PM

I was thinking of buying it. I'm going to see if it's on Amazon and if I can search inside the book. That usually helps me determine if I will buy a book or not.

Quoting lovemybrie:

i wanted to see her when she came to our book store in Bridgewater, but of course i totally forgot and missed her :( her book looks pretty good though, i might have to look into it :)

lovemybrie
by Jeannine on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:39 PM

thats a good idea, ill have to do the same ;)

Quoting ceciliam:

I was thinking of buying it. I'm going to see if it's on Amazon and if I can search inside the book. That usually helps me determine if I will buy a book or not.

Quoting lovemybrie:

meegs23
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:18 PM

She was at the Clifton B&N 2 weeks ago and I wanted to go and get it.  Idk, she may seem dumb and simple, but she takes care of her family, which is the most important thing.  I loved the episode that she made the sauce with her parents and her kids- what a great tradition!  She must be doing something right, because she is in good shape!

mrsJLA
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:26 PM

This woman drives me nuts. No matter how good she may or may not cook, she makes my skin crawl. 

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 5, 2010 at 10:04 AM

I agree. I think she has wonderful family values. That really seems to be coming across this season.

Quoting meegs23:

She was at the Clifton B&N 2 weeks ago and I wanted to go and get it.  Idk, she may seem dumb and simple, but she takes care of her family, which is the most important thing.  I loved the episode that she made the sauce with her parents and her kids- what a great tradition!  She must be doing something right, because she is in good shape!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)