Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Imagine...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

if the oil spill was on our coast! Can you imagine what that would do to the fishing and tourism in NJ? Can you imagine not having that beautiful blue water to look at or watching your kids jumping the waves??? Every summer we look forward to going to the beach....what if it was blocked off???

Kill me now!

Myspace CommentsMyspace Comments

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ARmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Maybe the beaches would actually be free then. 

We live an hour from the beach, so we aren't there that often.  But if going to a beach was off limits for an indefinite amount of time - I would be incredibly sad for my kids.  They LOVE the beach. 

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:39 PM

I know, Brooke had made a post about this a week ago or so and it is SO upsetting. Really a shame.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Here's the link to my post. Such a shame. It will affect so much more than just the waters.

The Gulf Coast Disaster

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:56 PM
And I have to say the title of this thread has that song stuck in my head "imagine alllll the peeeople livvvin' life as onnnne.yoooouuu may say that I'm a dreamer! but I'm not the only one!" LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM

LOL! That is my son's nursery theme (well, all three of my sons' nursery themes!). John Lennon Musical Parade made by Carters!

Quoting Habibti812:

And I have to say the title of this thread has that song stuck in my head "imagine alllll the peeeople livvvin' life as onnnne.yoooouuu may say that I'm a dreamer! but I'm not the only one!" LOL

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)