Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We leave tomorrow!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:34 PM
  • 17 Replies

For Ocean City! I'm so excited and so are the kids! I thinK I have everything in order!

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Are you really?? And I just posted about Ocean City!!! That's too funny! When you have a small family, you cannot beat OC. No greater place...except Disney I guess.

I hope the weather is great and you all have a wonderful time! My DD was in Cape May today for a school trip and said the weather was PERFECT!

How long are you staying?

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:08 PM

I think you posted about Ocean City NJ?? We are going to Ocean City MD. lol. We are staying for a week and really looking forwad to it! It's our warm up drive we say- we're going to Disney for a week in November!

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:09 PM

I thought I had put Maryland when I wrote it but I"m so tired from packing I completely blanked out lol

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Have a great time!

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Thank you!!! Now if I could only get my oldest to fall asleep! She's all wound up!!! I hear her bouncing off the walls in her room lol

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Have fun. We'll miss you (I know you'll be around via mobile, though :)

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Thank goodness for cafemoms mobile site! IT was such a PITA to go on from my BB before! Now it's much easier lol- Expect a lot of me tomorrow during the drive! I'm going to be SO bored!

ajh05
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Have fun!  Be careful on the roads... it's prom weekend which means lots of crazy  teenagers headed for the beaches

mum2boyz
by Melissa on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Have fun!!!  Take lots of pics and share!!

mlg871
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Yay!!  Have fun :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)