Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Six Flags.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

Do you live near here?

Do you have Season passes?

Do you like to go? Or the crowds aren't for you?

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chiquis
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:49 PM
We live over an hour from there. But we do have season passes for all 3 parks. We've already been a few times. And went to hurricane on Sunday it was great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Nice!! I haven't been to teh waterpark there in AGES! Last time we went was for some political thing with Govener Corzine for my Dad in September- And I was really pregnant so I couldn't even go on any rides lol

Quoting chiquis:

We live over an hour from there. But we do have season passes for all 3 parks. We've already been a few times. And went to hurricane on Sunday it was great.

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:50 PM

We're about 1 1/2 hours away. I noticed the cans of Coke have the buy 1/ Get 1 free admission!!!

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM

I can't believe they still do this! I remember my husband and I going when we were DATING! (Like 8 years ago at least!) and they were doing this! LOL TIme for a new promotion!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

We're about 1 1/2 hours away. I noticed the cans of Coke have the buy 1/ Get 1 free admission!!!

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM

I live about 1 1/2 hours away. No season passes b/c we would never go! I'm not big on it, at least while the kids are small. My friend lives around the corner and has passes and keeps asking me to play hooky from work and go with her! I just might!

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:54 PM

I hate the lines- I swore I'd NEVER go again after the last time we had went, which was right after we got married- but then mY Dad had that political thing goign on there in September so I went for that. Never again though- i'm not a fan!

Quoting bhwrn1:

I live about 1 1/2 hours away. No season passes b/c we would never go! I'm not big on it, at least while the kids are small. My friend lives around the corner and has passes and keeps asking me to play hooky from work and go with her! I just might!

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Six Flags is less than 5 minutes from us. We go through the Safari a couple of times a year but we haven't been in the actual park since Brayden was about 18 months old. Maybe we'll go this year.

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM

The Safari is fun. My kids got so excited for the animals when we went :-)

Quoting ceciliam:

Six Flags is less than 5 minutes from us. We go through the Safari a couple of times a year but we haven't been in the actual park since Brayden was about 18 months old. Maybe we'll go this year.

LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM

We live about hour away from six flags and no we dont'have season passes because we really don't go to amusement parks at all and mikey is still to young to go.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I've never been in the safari, but I always wanted to go!

Quoting Habibti812:

The Safari is fun. My kids got so excited for the animals when we went :-)

Quoting ceciliam:

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)