Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too Much Coffee....

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:14 AM
  • 8 Replies

It seems I'm getting up earlier and earlier and drinking way too much coffee. After a while it doesn't even taste so good. I'm going to pee 100 times today.

Myspace CommentsMyspace Comments

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Iamme21
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Must be something in the air I was up at 6 today and can't go back to sleep. I love my coffee if I don't have it I can't function.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:31 AM

I was up at 4:30! The circles under my eyes are getting so deep they could hold water. And I swear that coffee pot is just about empty.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:42 AM

I was literally up all night because Brayden either has a cold or is developing allergies...I don't know. All I know is he couldn't sleep because he couldn't breathe through his nose. So, if Brayden doesn't sleep then I don't sleep.

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

gabe06tara07
by Stephanie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:35 PM

I don't/can't sleep anymore lol.  I live on coffee and don't even talk about the circles under my eyes.  I was finally able to fall asleep around 3am this morning and then got up at 4, 5:15, and then 6 with the kids.  

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Quoting gabe06tara07:

I don't/can't sleep anymore lol.  I live on coffee and don't even talk about the circles under my eyes.  I was finally able to fall asleep around 3am this morning and then got up at 4, 5:15, and then 6 with the kids.  

I think we may have been separated at birth....

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Quoting ceciliam:

I was literally up all night because Brayden either has a cold or is developing allergies...I don't know. All I know is he couldn't sleep because he couldn't breathe through his nose. So, if Brayden doesn't sleep then I don't sleep.

Aren't those nights the worst??? I know some kids in school actually have bronchitis right now. My oldest just had an ear infection and sinusitis. I hope Brayden sleeps well tonight!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:42 PM

It's about 5:30 BTW...I'm tired, grouchy and I have peed 73 times.

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:31 PM

I'm with you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)