Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crabs and Spaghetti!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

That's what we had last night! YUM! Dh and FIL are seafood kings...whatever they make is so damn good and when they're done they have dirtied every pot and pan I own.  *sigh*

Who loves seafood??? (And more importantly, why is it so damn expensive?)

Myspace CommentsMyspace Comments

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Iamme21
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:21 AM

I love seafood most of it anyway don't like squid. I know it is expensive thats why I only have it once in a while and I love eating at Red Lobster.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:33 AM

NO! Squid is the best! My DH makes chioppino...and the squid is in a really good red sauce with scallops, shrimp, clams, potatoes, tomato....Good Lord I could eat it for breakfast.

But I know squid creeps a lot of people out.

Quoting Iamme21:

I love seafood most of it anyway don't like squid. I know it is expensive thats why I only have it once in a while and I love eating at Red Lobster.

Myspace CommentsMyspace Comments

mhmomma
by Becky on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:26 AM

Love most seafood.  Actually, I cant think of a seafood I don't like.  I suck at cooking it though.  My MIL is wonderful at making seafood dishes.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:39 AM

I love flounder, sole, shrimp, scallops, salmon, clams, crab and lobster. I tried squid and did not like it at all. I also recently purchased Tilapia and I'm not so fond of that either. I'm going to use it to make fish sticks and see if I like it better that way.

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

bhwrn1
by Brooke on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I do like seafood but don't get to eat it all that often. We like to buy a big package of Talapia and freeze them individually. Then when DH makes something I don't really love to eat, he'll pull out a piece of fish for me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)