Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super SUnday!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:49 AM
  • 17 Replies

Well it's SUPER foggy here lol. What are you guys doing today?

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoriAnn87
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM

the sun is shinning bright and we are going to target.

mrsJLA
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:28 AM
Hopefully going swimming. It's nice outside :o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by Becky on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Going to church then who knows.  Oh i have to hit the food store if the kids are going to eat.  Hubby is home so maybe I can get some scrapbooking done.  It is super muggy here already so no outside time for kids.

gabe06tara07
by Stephanie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:38 AM

My kids are with my sister in law again for the day, so that I could be with DH when he meets with the doctor's.  Not sure what we will do later tonight, we may go to my mom's for a visit/sleep over.

ceciliam
by Lynn on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:47 AM

It's overcast and humid here but it looks like the sun is trying to come through. Ordinaril,y we would spend the day out by the pool but Brayden is not feeling well.

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

lanys_mom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM
Umm working til 2 30.. I'd like to take a nap but I know that's not gonna happen.. Maybe I can scrapbook or possibly go to turtle back zoo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Have fun!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

the sun is shinning bright and we are going to target.

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Awesome! Sounds great!

Quoting mrsJLA:

Hopefully going swimming. It's nice outside :o)

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Good luck!

Quoting gabe06tara07:

My kids are with my sister in law again for the day, so that I could be with DH when he meets with the doctor's.  Not sure what we will do later tonight, we may go to my mom's for a visit/sleep over.

Habibti812
by Joni on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Overcast here too! :-( I hope Brayden feels better asap!

Quoting ceciliam:

It's overcast and humid here but it looks like the sun is trying to come through. Ordinaril,y we would spend the day out by the pool but Brayden is not feeling well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)